Latex 25 steel bones – mid length firm compression (yet comfortable)
- * High Quality, firm support, Mid length
- Bridal, sport, occasion and every day
- * Real 100% high quality Latex Rubber
- *Instant hourglass shape (big results)
- * Cotton lining so to not irritated the skin
- * Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL,XXXL
- * Postpartum (After baby)
- *Thermo activity heat tummy fat
- *Instant waist reduction hourglass
- * Reduce waistlines, and trains the waist
- *Burns tummy fat, every day and for sport.
- *Supports the back
- * Smooth lines from bust to hip
- *25 flexible Steel bones
- *3 level hook and eye for maximum support
- *1 hook at under bust for maximum closure
- *This waist trainer are real rubber and latex, good weight and quality compared to others products on the market, which are lightweight and give very little support.
- *Hand wash mild soap only (do not use fabric softener) dry only in shade or dry over towel rail.
- * Do not sleep in in our waist trainers
- *Start by wearing 2-5 hours a day up to 8.
- Give yourself breaks and release the hook and eyes to you’re level of compression
- Firm yet supportive and high quality compression garment
Sizes: Small 8-10, Medium 10-12, 12-14 Large, XL 14-16, 2XL 16-18, 3XL 18-20 (3 hook and eye levels inside)
Waist training tips to remember
Waist training has been around since the 16th century with tight lacing and compressing the waist, waist training is not a new fad it’s been around for centuries.
Besides the Victorian years, then came the 1950’s with that hourglass shape returning, then the Beyoncé and Kim Kardashian hourglass shape has never really left us, as we all want that’s feminine hourglass shape.
- Start by wearing 2 hours a day to 2-5 hours a day, gradually increasing up to 8 hours.
- Do not sleep in our waist trainers.
- give yourself breaks or adjust the hook and eye and release the compression
- Waist Trianer shouldn’t be uncomfortable, they should support your waist and back and install confidence and make you conscious of not over indulging.
- When exercising in a waist trainers drink plenty of water and keep hydrated.
- Along with a healthy diet and exercise waist trainers can assist in weight loss around the mid section as is a compression garment.
- Hand wash only over towel rail, do not use fabric softener.