Breathable waist trainer, hooks & eyes in creme
•Air holes, breathable
• 3 rows hook and eyes
•Smooths and cinches the waist and back.
•Adjustable to different sizes.
•Soft flexible comfortable steel bones.
•Good retention, won’t stretch out of shape.
•Comfortable compression easy to fit
•Post partum, post tummy tuck, everyday, sport, wedding and occasion.
•Comes in nude and black.
Waist training tips to remember
Waist training has been around since the 16th century with tight lacing and compressing the waist, waist training is not a new fad it’s been around for centuries.
Besides the Victorian years, then came the 1950’s with that hourglass shape returning, then the Beyoncé and Kim Kardashian hourglass shape has never really left us, as we all want that’s feminine hourglass shape.
- Start by wearing 2 hours a day to 2-5 hours a day, gradually increasing up to 8 hours.
- Make sure you are in the correct size, not to tight where it is rolling and hurting you, and not to loose where it is not of benefit.
- *he waist trainers we use are of good quality, and should feel firm but not uncomfortable.
- Waist trainers will give an immediate result visually under your clothes,
So if you are not looking to train weekly, you can still have the instant benefit discreetly worn under any outfit.
- Some days you will be able to wear it for longer periods than others, hence why we have the three hooks and eyes closure.
- As will look slimmer upon initial wear of the waist trainer. The compression is going to begin immediately. The long term results are dependent on your level of commitment to wearing the trainer daily.
- Be sure to stay properly hydrated. Another key benefit of the waist trainer is the increase of thermal activity to your core area. This will increase perspiration. The more you perspire, the more you need to replace those fluids.
- If at any time you feel uncomfortable or your breathing is restricted or you cannot engage in normal activities, remove the waist trainer immediately. This is a clear indication the waist trainer is either too tight or not fitted properly.
- Miracle Shapers waist trainer gives you good posture, back and gives your bust a lift.
- Another Waist training benefit, is that is makes you conscious to not over indulge
- Spend the extra dollars to get a quality trainer like our Miracle Shapers,
This will be true if you plan on continuing waist training regularly.
Even if you are tempted to purchase a cheaper trainer, remember how important it is for this shaper to be perfect for training. Anything less and it could mean frustration, disappointment and poor results.
- No one loses weight and reshapes their body overnight. Being patient and taking it day by day is the long term goal here. If you dive in and improperly wear your waist trainer, you will do more damage than good. Always follow the right path with waist trainers to avoid harmful outcomes.
- Do a self-check regularly to make sure you are wearing the waist trainer correctly, and you are staying within a healthy balance. As with any new exercise or weight loss program, you should assess your goals often for an optimal outcome.
- Eat well and exercise and do core training, as it will help to ad to your new hourglass shape,
- Never sleep in the waist trainer, and give yourself a break as soon as your home after wearing it all day
- Do not wear longer than 8 hours.
- Hand wash only, and dry in shade over hand rail.
After being in the underwear business since the 90’s we have tried and tested many samples to find the right fit and quality and most of my returning customers friends and family are so happy with the results some immediate under clothing and the support and confidence they feel when wedding Miracle Shapers for there waist and backs, most will end up going down the next size and thats not because they have stretched, but because they are losing weight, not over eating and compressing there waist.