The miracleshapers.com.au website is for your personal use. By placing an order through the miracleshapers.com.au website you are agreeing to be bound to the terms and conditions contained in this document.
The proprietors of the miracleshapers.com.au website retain the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time; you should review these terms and conditions on a regular basis as they may change periodically. If you do not wish to accept our terms and conditions you should not continue to use this website.
While we make every effort to update the information on this website, neither the proprietors of miracleshapers.com.au, any third party or content provider can warrant the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information on this website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website.
The information provided on the miracleshapers.com.au website is accurate to the best of our knowledge and investigation. However, the proprietors of miracleshapers.com.au cannot warrant sizes due to variances in the manufacturing and design processes of the different suppliers of the products we stock.
We undertake to explain where possible the nuances of the sizing models used by our suppliers. The proprietors of miracleshapers.com.au reserve the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website.
miracleshapers.com.au is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website users. This website complies with the Privacy Act 1988
This Act sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- your first name and surname
- email address
- postal address
- telephone number
- credit card details (see electronic transactions detailed later in this document)
- we may also on occasion ask for your opinion on our service and the products we stock.
- to despatch the products, you have purchased to you.
- to take your payment for the product and send you an invoice.
- to send email or conventional mail to you, after you have purchased a product.
- to send email or newsletters to you that you have signed up to receive from us.
- to let you know by email of new ranges and services that we offer.
- to deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to the website.
- to perform analyses to measure use of the miracleshapers.com.au site and consumption of the various products and services for sale on the site.
- to ask you for customer testimonials which we may publish on the miracleshapers.com.au website where you grant us permission to do so.
As a rule, we will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
You will have the option to subscribe to receive newsletters or promotional emails from miracleshapers.com.au. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter and emails at any time by replying to the relevant email by placing “unsubscribe” in the subject of your reply.
The miracleshapers.com.au website will also make use of “Cookies” to recognise you and to track your shopping bag as you go through the ordering process.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. You can opt to disable cookies in your web browser at any time. Doing so may affect the performance of our website for you.
miracleshapers.com.au does not take responsibility for the content, privacy or security policies of other web sites which may be accessed via links on the miracleshapers.com.au web site.
These terms and conditions do not in any way affect your statutory rights